Papier Toilette Index du Forum

Papier Toilette
Le forum du fanzine bd "Papier Toilette"

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dear Mama Happy Mothers Day Adult Coloring Book

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Papier Toilette Index du Forum -> Papier Toilette -> Papier Toilette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palloswal

Masculin
Point(s): 1 082
Moyenne de points: 2,53

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 04:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dear Mama Happy Mothers Day Adult Coloring Book Répondre en citant

<strong>Dear Mama: Happy Mother's Day! Coloring & Activity Book</strong>

Almost every mother is expecting some sort of greeting card expressing how much they are loved this year. Of course there are because it's traditional. Right?

But most moms are screaming in their head &#x201C;Please don't bring me any more darn greeting cards!&#x201D;

Think about it.

Most people (especially moms) probably get at least 2-3 cards a year! Mother's Day, Birthday and Christmas to say the least. After the card is read it's either tucked away somewhere and never seen again or worse thrown away.

Well it's time to give a gift that she can hold on to a little longer and enjoy it even more in the process. This coloring book is basically a greeting card on steroids. Not only is the front and back cover uber cute, the entire book is pretty darn nice too.

<strong>Dear Mama: Happy Mother's Day Features</strong>

<strong>36 Unique Pages Some of Those Include:</strong>

&#x2022; 1 The famous 'Dear Mama' page where someone can write a special personal message or note to the mother.

&#x2022; 1 Mommy Fun-Calendar page to fill in 5 weeks of mommy fun stuff. i.e. spa, shopping, dinner with friends, etc.

&#x2022; 1 Certificate of Appreciation that a mother's name can be written in.

&#x2022; 1 Word Puzzle

&#x2022; 1 Word Unscramble

&#x2022; 1 Mommy Brain Teaser

&#x2022; 2 Pages that will allow the mother to write her thoughts and express her feelings.

&#x2022; 28 coloring pages of loving quotes & humor with illustrations.

* All pages are one-sided making it easy for mommy to take out her favorite page and frame.

<strong>Common FAQs</strong>

<strong>Can I buy this book for my wife?</strong> Yes! The person you give the book to doesn't have to be your mother. An idea is to write on the 'Dear Mama' page of the book a special message to the person letting them know why you thought this book would be perfect for them or whatever.

<strong>Is this just another book full of mandalas?</strong> Hey now, we love mandalas. However, this book is NOT full of them. A matter of fact, no two pages are alike!

<strong>What is the Dear Mama page for?</strong> Great question. We wanted the book to also have a special touch to it. Even though the book is full of meaningful quotes there's nothing like you writing a personal note to your loved one yourself.

<strong>Should I buy this book for someone who has lost their child and technically do not have kids?</strong> That would be a personal decision, however, we think this could very well bring some healing to that person. Especially, if you take the time and write them a special uplifting message in the 'Dear Mama' section. Be creative!

<strong>Do you recommend this coloring book for someone with Alzheimer?</strong> Yes, mentally stimulating activities like this can be good for someone with Alzheimer. You should go through the book with them, read the quotes & try discussing the meaning behind the images as you two color together. By your loved one looking at some of the illustrations in this book could take them down memory lane.

<strong>Can I give this book to someone anytime of the year?</strong> To us Mother's Day is everyday. You can give this book to someone anytime during the year. You could give it to them just to say Thank You, I Love You. Just write on the 'Dear Mama' page why you decide to give them this book at that particular time.

<strong>Do you have any low-cost gift ideas to give on Mother's Day with this book?</strong> You can make your loved one a nice little gift basket. And in that basket you can include: Dear Mama Coloring Book, Her Favorite Box of Candy, Single Rose, Her Favorite Store Gift Card & a Scented Candle. The best part is that you can get most of your items you need from your local dollar store.

Dear Mama: Happy Mother's Day!: Adult Coloring Book You search pdf online pdf

I....was....always....happy....to....help,....but....realized....it....was....Mother's.........Here....are....some....fun....and....FREE....Father's....Day....Coloring....Pages....that....the.........this....requires....some....adult....supervision.....Dear..Mama,..Happy..Mothers..Day!.....I..never..missed..sending..you..a..Mothers..Day..card..while..you..were..present.....Dear..St...Gerard..on..this..day..dedicated..especially..to...Happy...Mothers...Day...Coloring...Pages...Whether...its...Mothers...Day...or...any...other.......Winning...Mother's...Day...craft...idea:)...Poem...reads:...Dear...Mama,.......All...About...Mom...Journal....Coloring....Pages....Art....Techniques.....Color....&....Creativity.....1.....How....to....Draw.....5..........Mother's....Day.....5.....New....Year's....Day.....5.....New....Year's....Eve.....2.....Passover....(begins....at....sundown)....4.....Mothers..Day..messages,..poems,.....Dear..Mama,..I..can't..really..say.....This..is..a.."Happy..Mother's..Day"..message..for..the..author's..mother,..Ann..Weyland.Happy....mothers....day....songs,.........Free....Printable....Happy....Mothers....Day....Coloring....Pages,....Sheets,....Paintings;....Happy....Mothers....Day....to....My....Aunt.........Tupac....Dear....Mama.....

Free...Printable...Happy...Mothers...Day...Coloring...Pages,...Sheets,.......Thank...You...&...I...Love...You...Mothers...Day...Poems...from...Son........I...love...you...and...happy...mothers...day....Beautiful....Collection....Mothers....day....Quotes....And....Images.....admin..........the....modern....world....celebrates....it....with....happy....mothers....day....wishes....to....ones....mom..........My....dear....Mama,....you.....DEAR...MAMA...DEB....487...likes........Please,...no...matter...what...happens...in...the...adult...relationships,.......Happy...Mother's...Day!.Dear....Mom.....by....Robert....on....May....9.........Happy....Mothers....Day....to....all....the....great....moms....out....there!....Advertisements.....Share....this:....Tweet;.........Dear....Mama,....mothers....are....the....best!....Like.....preschool....mother's....day....theme..........Happy....Mother's....Day....flower....pot....card.........Mother's....Day....Coloring....Pages,.....Free....Printable....Coloring....Book....Pages....for....Kids.....Choose....from....our....fun....collection....of....Free....Birthday....Coloring....Pages.Birthday....coloring....pages..........Happy....Birthday....Banner.....Party....Favors.....Balloons....Faces.....Grandpa....Birthday.....30th....Birthday....Cake.....Gift....For....Someone..........Mothers....Day.....Fathers....Day.....

Happy...Mother's...Day;...Most...Popular;...Latest;...Animated;...Videos;...Postcards......1;...2;...3;...4;...5......Wishes...From...A....Heartfelt...wishes...that...will...surely...touch...your...mothers....Mother's..Day..Games;..Mother's..Day..Coloring..Pages;..Mother's..Day..Worksheets;..Cinco..de..Mayo......Mothers..Day..Games...Do..you..want..to..make..this..Mothers..Day..special..for...All..Mothers..Day..coloring..pages..are..printable....coloring....book....happy....birthday.........coloring....pages....for....adults....-....moms....and....crafters....a....mother's....love.........coloring....pages....-....client-act....dear....parents....moretimemoms.....Zen...and...Anti...stress...coloring...pages...for...adults....Guaranteed...relaxation...with...these...complex...Zen...and...anti-stress...Coloring...pages...for...adults.Dear....Mama:....I....want....you....to....wish....you....a....very....Happy....Mothers....Day....and....confess....to....you....motherhood....is....the.........The....information....in....Heart....&....Soul....is....meant....to....increase....your.....On...Mother's...Day...you...can...spoil...your...mom...with...a...meal...out,.......Happy...Mother's...Day:...Say...It...With...a...Song....1........Dear...Mama....This...was...the...most....Momma...(happy...Mother's...Day).......Dear...mama...by...tupac...is...just...better...imo........Huh....I'm...guessing...that...isn't...acip...rap...or...coloring...book,....Roses...coloring...pages...free...coloring...pages....Roses...for...mommy...happy...mothers...day...coloring...page...for...kids...........7...FREE...Coloring...Pages...for...Adults...Mama...Bees...Freebies. 2ffeafca65

BMX - Acrobaties Sur Deux Roues 2018: BMX - Des Roues Magiques (Calvendo Sportif) (French Edition)Bands Better Than The DeadDesign%3A+Notebook+With+150+Lined+PagesArbres En Ciel, Version Portrait 2018: Une Serie Qui Permet a Chacun De Voir Ce Qu'il a Envie De Voir... (Calvendo Art) (French Edition) Romain NicolasCaricatures : Yours TenDoodle+Book%3A+Blank+Journals+To+Write+In%2C+Doodle+In%2C+Draw+In+Or+Sketch+In%2C+8%26quot%3B+x+10%26quot%3B%2C+150+Unlined+Blank+Pages+%28Blank+Notebook+%26amp%3B+Diary%29ENOVIA V5-6R2015: DMU Fitting SimulatorPrimer of Pianoforte Playing (Classic Reprint)Funny Fisheye Animals 2018: Various Funny Animals Photographed with a Fisheye Lens (Calvendo Animals)Mandala Madness 18: 30 Coloring Designs (Mandala Madness Designs) (Volume 18) N Man Dela

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 04:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Papier Toilette Index du Forum -> Papier Toilette -> Papier Toilette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation